<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, June 12, 2009
My 400th post (: OMG THIS BLOG HAS BEEN AROUND FOR ALMOST FIVE YEARS!

Last week, I was at Court's house and we were doing stupid things on her computer, one of which included signing up for Twitter. Twitter's really stupid and pointless especially since no one has Twitter, but I like it. Yknow how I put down random lyrics in my school journal, on Facebook and as my msn display names? I hate it when people ask me about them, especially if they're random things like Mushaboom or if they're near-emo stuff. So now I have Twitter to put them on! Plus I can rant about life or bitches or whatever. Hopefully Twitter doesn't spread around too much. But for now, I only have Courtney Kheng which is also a tad sad.

Anyway, I think Paolo Nutini sounds damn gross on his new album ):
6:26 PM;